It doesn't matter if you want to move it, stack it, expand it or drag it around - we can give you an prefabricated electrical building that will do exactly what you need.
Our prefabricated power distribution centers typically safeguard low, medium and high voltage electrical equipment that either you or one of our electrical equipment partners provides. This includes switchgear, motor control, drives, generators, rectification, DCS, PLC and more. Prior to shipment, we can install and test most of the power, control and wiring applications for you, giving you a complete and economical prefabricated electrical building.
Our switchgear buildings can be designed to accommodate rooftop equipment, as well as reinforced for stacking, creating multi-level space solutions in a small footprint. And the option for a removable end wall gives you flexibility for future upgrades to your power control room.
Whether specs call for a NEMA 3R enclosure, NFPA 496 pressurization for C1/D2 hazardous locations, or simply HVAC/environmental control, we can design and build a power distribution center that meets your specific needs and is much easier, more economical and versatile than site-built buildings. All wall and ceiling sections are built using interlocking panels. You can protect your important equipment knowing that if it's important to you, it's important to us.
- Single-source reliability: Design, engineering, manufacturing, sourcing, system integration, delivery and set-up with Lectrus for your prefabricated electrical building simplifies your project and makes one reliable partner accountable.
- Cost reduction: Tax depreciation advantages plus the portability and flexibility of a Lectrus switchgear building and power control room help to keep your costs manageable.
- Timeline and site flexibility: Lectrus' capacity to handle your NEMA 3R enclosure at its facilities—including integration and testing of Lectrus or third-party sourced controls and switchgear—reduces potential conflicts with other sitework and enhances deadline flexibility for complex, multi-faceted projects.
- Reduced maintenance costs and rock-solid reliability: Our prefabricated electrical buildings are widely recognized for reliability, safety and flexibility. Our continuous quality teams throughout the life of a project - coupled with extensive quality and operational inspections before shipment and upon installation - help to assure the value of your investment.
- Size and Scope: No control building or power distribution center project is too big—or too small—for Lectrus. With three strategically located plants located in Chattanooga, Houston and South Dakota, Lectrus has successfully completed switchgear building and control building projects with sections weighing up to 240,000 pounds and approaching 200 feet in length.
Our fully integrated, electrical equipment centers are built to exacting specifications commonly deployed for applications such as:
- Modular Control Building
- Power Distribution Center
- Power Control Room
- NEMA 3R Enclosure
- Switchgear Building
|Contact Us Today|
> Send Inquiry
> Request Quote