Lectrus now provides its customers with detailed shipping reports and real-time global tracking of products from our manufacturing plants to the jobsite. Our new in-transit freight tracking service complements our history of engineering, constructing and installing fully integrated robust metal enclosures. Not only do project managers provide regular updates throughout the build and electrification process but Lectrus now keeps our customers updated on the exact location of the product en route to the destination. Customers enjoy two levels of service:
- Level 1 – Lectrus sends our primary customer contact shipment status reports via e-mail depending upon number of days in-transit. This complementary service is provided to all customers on shipments where Lectrus has arranged the freight.
- Level 2 – Lectrus installs and activates global positioning units on each shipping section for equipment centers 600 sf in size and greater at no cost to the customer. Once installed, we issue the primary customer contact with a user name and password. This new service offers our customer with 24/7 product visibility in-transit though a secure, third-party website providing the GPS unit retains an unobstructed view of the sky.
- Timely, detailed and reliable information
- Easily accessible reports.
- Exact product location available to site contacts and end user.
- Durable, yet hidden GPS units.
- Security of shipment and peace of mind.
- Accurate scheduling of offloading, commissioning and other site activities.
- Reduced theft recovery and insurance costs.
- Documentation of in-transit and delivery times.
- Up-to-date product location provided to your customers.
- Logistics intelligence and proactive communication adds value and provides a competitive advantage.